NOTE: For the purpose of this tutorial, we are using Omnisphere as an example, though the same steps apply to all of our Multiple Output equipped instruments (Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX).
1. Click the plus-sign above the track headers to add a new track.
2. Select the “Instrument” header inside the “ADD TRACK” panel.
3. Using the “Instrument” field, find (using the categories if necessary) and then select your instrument.
4. Click “Create” to add a new instrument track with your selected instrument.
5. The interface of your instrument will then appear.
Here are some downloadable templates which you can use in Cakewalk.