NOTE: For the purpose of this tutorial, we are using Omnisphere as an example, though the same steps apply to all of our Multiple Output equipped instruments (Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX).
1. Click the plus-sign above the track headers to add a new track.
2. Select the “Instrument” header inside the “ADD TRACK” panel.
3. Using the “Instrument” field, find (using the categories if necessary) and then select your instrument.
4. Click “Create” to add a new instrument track with your selected instrument.
5. The interface of your instrument will then appear.
5. If the instrument's interface is closed, it can be reopened by clicking the Keyboard icon in the Instrument Track Strip.
Here are some downloadable templates which you can use in Cakewalk.