We have performed compatiblity testing for Keyscape, Omnisphere 2, Trilian, and Stylus RMX on Windows 10.
There is an authorization issue that affects some systems which have been upgraded to Windows 10 from a previous version of Windows.
If Keyscape, Omnisphere, Trilian or Stylus RMX generate an invalid Challenge code, perform the following steps to allow successful authorization:
- Open C:\ProgramData\ (NOTE: ProgramData is hidden by default, use Show Hidden Files to see it)
- Right-Click on the Spectrasonics folder and select Properties
- In Spectrasonics Properties select the Security tab, then the Edit button.
- From the Permissions for Spectrasonics window that opens, check Allow next to "Full Control" and "Modify" for ALL of your Group and User Names.
- Press Apply and close Permissions.
Restart your PC, load the Spectrasonics instrument(s) in your host/DAW and authorize them again.